Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, Appeal against a ban here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

Hi, Appeal against a ban here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Appeal against a ban here!   Hi, Appeal against a ban here! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Only appeal if you think you have been banned for no reason or less a reason than to ban for. Greifing is not appeal-able.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twodollars-sandbox.net
brandon10395
Waking up
brandon10395

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Appeal against a ban here!   Hi, Appeal against a ban here! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:56 pm

I feel like i was wrongfully banned, after the noahcf incident i was banned from the server by twodollars i wish to have a chance to help build and rebuild your citys, i would greatly appreciate a reconsideration of this ban, i was not greifing my game username is brandon10395
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Appeal against a ban here!   Hi, Appeal against a ban here! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Ahh Yes, Brandon. This man is a great help and was just building a town. Lets me just tell you all that happened in afew paragraphs,

Well as I usually log on 5-10 Times a day to check up on the server, there was a very missunderstoon incident that has now involved Brandon to be banned, The griefing was no incident and was caused my Noahcf, as I have asked politly to TwoDollars to get a promotion to be always ready for another griefing like this. Anyways, lets get this appeal going and the story straight. I will detail this explanation too,

So as I was saying I logged into this server, as a help. Brandon told me what happened. He told me that the man who was griefing was 'Noahcf' and yes, I admit to this too, we did make some comments about him, He is 11 Years old and I tried to scare him off by telling him I would hack his comp as a insult he wouldn't understand, anyways so this kept going, we griefed all propertys that belonged to him until of course he really doesn't care anymore, so he goes to be. As he left me and Brandon had to do the only Noble thing and clean up for the server rights, later on when Twodollars came online we explained to him about what had really happened and he also understood about this 'Incident' of Noah. As you can see Brandon has done nothing wrong in this stage. As we kept cleaning and finished he decieded to make a town, as a member of this server. I helped. So, after he was banned and really that's it! Brandon has done nothing wrong and I support his appeal in ever way possible. How bout we say we give him his right back and he can come back to our server,

(A Little message for brandon) Please message me about any facts I havn't put into this speach that may show Twodollars the real thing that happened, as I am a member I will not lie, I will not grief, and I will expecially not tell lies to others, about one another.

Thank you guys for understanding this real incident and maybe not jump to the conclusion of banning all people involved of this incident.

Regards,

Alexi Georgopoulos

Ps. Please don't add me on facebook =P
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.DyonHasTiTs.com
brandon10395
Waking up
brandon10395

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Appeal against a ban here!   Hi, Appeal against a ban here! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:15 am

Wow, thank you Alex for your outstanding concern I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT, sadly no extra information comes to mind. You pretty much covered the story.
By the way, was that town gone forever? And how about metalman22's great wall? (might as well ask about it since I'm not there lol)
Back to top Go down
twodollars
The Deserter
twodollars

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Appeal against a ban here!   Hi, Appeal against a ban here! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:05 am

brandon10395 wrote:
Wow, thank you Alex for your outstanding concern I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT, sadly no extra information comes to mind. You pretty much covered the story.
By the way, was that town gone forever? And how about metalman22's great wall? (might as well ask about it since I'm not there lol)

Welcome back. Thanks for the detective work dyon
Back to top Go down
brandon10395
Waking up
brandon10395

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Appeal against a ban here!   Hi, Appeal against a ban here! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Thanks so much guys! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Appeal against a ban here!   Hi, Appeal against a ban here! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:11 am

Np guys I'm in adelaide now so I wont be on the server cause I'm using a internet stick that I don't want to use alot
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.DyonHasTiTs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Appeal against a ban here!   Hi, Appeal against a ban here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, Appeal against a ban here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server :: Banning :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: