Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MC 1.6 and Bukkit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Bukkit, which is what i use to run the server, wont be updated for 24 hours, then after that i have to wait for bucket mods to be updated
nearest time for me to get the server into 1.6 with all the mods is to wait till Sunday 2pm EST
until then do you want to stay at 1.5 with mods and go to hardcore survival (vanilla) till i can get all the updates?
Back to top Go down
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Will there be a CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.6?
Given the reports of showstopping bugs present in 1.6, there's a high chance a new bugfix update for Minecraft will be out tomorrow or even several times this week. As a result, it is unlikely we will be releasing a Recommended Build for 1.6 until we have something stable to work with.

That being said, we recommend everyone stay on 1.5 for a while until the showstopping issues are fixed and we can get a new, stable, compatible build out.

You can already get CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.6.4, but it is unsupported and not recommended.

I'll be scouring the internet for further reports on how Minecraft 1.6 is performing, but preliminary research and our own testing has revealed it as unplayable due to chunks sporadically loading or not loading.
Back to top Go down
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:38 pm

server now on 1.6.4 bukkit
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Thanks Dee,

I am not sure why this has happened but I am really lagging when I go on the server. I try to use the compass but it takes maybe 5/10 Minutes. AVERAGE,

The server came back online. 30-5-2011

Time of Lag: 4:30,5:00 Around then.

6:00 Pm. I try to log onto the server.THIS IS THE WORDS I GET: First it goes Connecting to server then..........F**king hell this is slow. C'mon!.............................................................*** ****** ******* **** ***** ****** *** ***** ***** **************** *** OK, Finally I get the Error code:

FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER

OPERATION TIMED OUT.

(Back to title screen)

Please try your hardest Dee & Thanks for being a help to twodollars! Without you there wouldn't be a server!!

Cheers

Dyon1102.

+ Could you fix the spawn please? it looks messy when new people come in.

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.DyonHasTiTs.com
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:05 am

server is down as i have exceeded my DL limit and my internet speed has been capped
its better off having no server than a shit one,
i think another reset is going to happen, this time
the server will be a vanilla pure hardcore survival?
hmmm.. if the server is ever online again anyway..
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:23 pm

No. If theres gonna be no server. I can make one. Not a good one, My brother can installise any Mods. But you need to get this special thing called LogMeInHamachi.

-Dyon1102

Also Dee,

The servers gone forever? Or is it just a little thing for now?

Mrc do you know how to make a server?
Back to top Go down
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:31 pm

unfortunatly, i cannot run this server anymore, i don't have the time to run a server that only a few people visit a day
i am looking forward to trying mrcs server, that sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 am

[Post Deleted] [Actions Reversed]

Last edited by Mrc on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twodollars-sandbox.net
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm just asking this.

BUT WHO IS Minnii? I'm not sure if its a person.

I am pretty sure its the person that Mrc shares a minecraft server with,

But anyways why are we making this minni's site?!?!?!?!?
The server may be down and this server started as a Twodollars server and if its gonna finish like a twodollars server that it will! I don't think its fair now because all parts of the server is down is a reason to be giving this site to some one elses that we didn't even create.

Have some respect! Atleast keep it the way we had it. We can still keep in touch and talk! We all don't need our own sever, we could join some one elses and become known with them! DONT GIVE UP!

-Dyon1102

I am sorry if I have mistaken Minii as some one else. This is not to offend anyone and expecially not Mrc, Mrc you can do what ever you want with this site im just saying of you would like to keep it as it is, not to have all members from Minii's Server to be commenting on this. Theres a site named GuildLaunch that you can use to make a Site that looks pretty good and you can edit that backround and stuff.... It's great and you can go check it out if you want. The main point of this post is to ask with best manners, to not have moved on. I like how we are going right now, (Not the server being down) And if the server wil always be closed that let it be closed! if there is no way to solve it, Don't solve it!.

Here is a post that Mrc376 has wrote,

Sad... Sad. At least I have more time to spend on other things. This website will become the (temporary?) forum for the other server. Expect major updates in the coming days. GUI re-haul.

OK, I'm just gonna ask afew questions about this post,
Who is Minii.
What is GUII?
What is Re-Haul?

If you are making this site for Minii. Well that's not a good thing. we shouldn't have everyone from Miniis server coming here and think that this is there's.

MRC I AM NOT SAYING THIS IN A BAD WAY, BUT HEY MAYBE THINGS WILL TURN OUT WELL. ITS YOUR OPINION SEEING AS YOU ARE CLOSEST FRIENDS TO TWODOLLARS, IF YOU STILL WANT TO KEEP MEMORYS IN THIS SITE, OR LEAVE IT AND MOVE ON? IT'S YOUR CHOICE AND YOU CAN DECIDE. REMEMBER I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND YOU IN ANY SORT OF WAY AND THIS IS NOT A HATING POST ITS JUST A POST TO ASK YOU IF WE SHOULD KEEP THIS HOW IT IS?

Kind Regards,

Alexi G.

Back to top Go down
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 pm

It's alright. You almost made me cry, really. I've back dated the site. It can stay as it is. Sorry, didn't really think of the harm this might cause.
Back to top Go down
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Oh yeah and your welcome to come to my server, when it's done.
If you really think about it though I had the money to spend on this server. I didn't and i'm really sorry for that.
I never thought about it, never really thought about it.
You'll all have a special rank on the server if you want it.
Best Regards,
Mrc
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Thanks, what did you mean when you said I almost made you cry?

Sorry? Or was it a good cry Smile?

+

What commands/Mods does your server have?

-Dyon1102.
Back to top Go down
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:20 pm

hey guys, i apolagise for leaving you guys without a server so suddenly, i have mid years in a week and i've exceeded my bandwidth, along as the forum stays open for a while, i may open the server back up, make a really nice MC-Edited and Voxel Snippered flat land, until then, you can use this site for what ever you please, along as it can be used by me as a means to contact you guys then im happy, if another server was to come on here, id like that, it would be cool, at least it would'nt be a waste,
thanks heaps guys, it really was heaps of fun, and i learnt a lot from this.
dseivaa

[EDIT: corrected 'would' to 'wouldn't', need to check before i post]

Last edited by dseiva on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:22 am

Dyon1102 wrote:
Thanks, what did you mean when you said I almost made you cry?

Sorry? Or was it a good cry Smile?

+

What commands/Mods does your server have?

-Dyon1102.
A good cry. Made me realise what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:18 am

Hehehehe Smile Umm just one more thing,

When we post it goes white? Could you please fix it?

-Dyon
Back to top Go down
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:33 am

Dyon1102 wrote:
Hehehehe Smile Umm just one more thing,

When we post it goes white? Could you please fix it?

-Dyon
yeah reverting back to before.
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:43 am

Ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 1.6 and Bukkit   MC 1.6 and Bukkit Empty

Back to top Go down

MC 1.6 and Bukkit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server :: Community :: Server Talk-
Jump to: