Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(  Empty
PostSubject: Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(    Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey guys, No ones been posting a lot.... this site is going down, so why should I sit here and wait for a post... I say we just stuff this whole thing and were done? it's been way to long and no one has kept me updated about what happening... If this is gonna offend anyone don't read the rest of this post.

Please read this post it is very important to our server and It will touch you I do believe it did when I read it back to check if everythings good in it, Thanks guys and don't get mad at me for this. I'm just speaking my mind of what I think what you have done, and I'm not saying it's just you but please read it!

PLEASE READ IT!!! Smile Smile Smile

OK Guys the last post was maybe 1-2 Weeks ago, I'm not sure. But thats not really what I want to talk about, this post is not to ask us to shut it down. But infact keep it up! Now if anyone has the game TERRARIA, We can all play that.. its exactly like minecraft except better and it's 2D so it will be fun! This is a suggestion, but this is not the point. The point is that no one can be bothered anymore, and if we can't why are we still doing this? it's stupid to have a site with no meaning to it... thats why I want to let Mrc know that he can use it as Minii's site, but though its not my site and also not my job to tell what and can't happen I just want to say that I won't get mad or anything with you if you change it, so its OK by me next thing I want to talk about is CheeseBallz01, xiceman5x and Darkly101... It's been a long time since they have been online/posted and I think they gave up! But that's not the kind of stuff we want! I say we do this for Twodollars an awesome guy who didn't betray us... Hell who knows if he got killed! or maybe he's not gonna use it anymore and I bet you if twodollars were here right now he wouldn't be proud of us! So I want all of us to keep going with this! I don't want to stop playing minecraft for the sake of Twodollars.. now reply on this forum if you cannot be stuffed doing this Dseiva & Mrc because the heart of our server & faith is in your hands to do what is right, while I'm here I just wanna tell you guys how thankful I am to have you guys helping out on this server, even though its not mine! you are both great guys and that's why I know your gonna do whats right here, and remember this is a post to remind us about twodollars and how he left us or did he, as I have said before we don't even know if he's dead! We enjoyed the time we had with him and I don't wanna stop enjoying the time I have with you guys! WE ARE TWODOLARS! WE CAN DO IT! REMEMBER THIS! I will not give up on this server, its been way too long for me to stop now! WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS SERVER, LET ME REMIND YOU! NOW 6/7 MONTHS! ARE YOU GONNA STOP HERE GUYS? Really, are you. I'm not pissed off about this but I'm pissed off about that fact that nothing has been happened that we can restart the server! I'm not sure if you guys are even here now, I might be posting this for the fuck of it so people can see I'm just talking to myself, and I don't want this I want twodollars to get re-opened or we can move onto another server and become known to it, whats the point of just standing here like idiots not doing anything for the server, we have been here for 7 months and I'm gonna go a 7 more if I can, but no I'm not just gonna stand here waiting for some one to post on how to help! I don't ask for much now Dseiva & Mrc but if you want to leave just say so and we can do that, it is not a problem but this is not how I thought we were gonna go down, if we are gonna go down. We are gonna go down exactly like twodollars did! With pride, but not pride that his leaving the server, pride that his made this server so wonderful! Now Dseiva, Tell me whats the name of the server? ITS TWODOLLARS! AND WITHOUT TWODOLLARS IT WOULDN'T BE NAMED THAT, WOULD IT? WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR HIM! He's a man that taught us how to be all friends and actually great friends! I am trying to touch you guys and I mean make you remember what you have done! So listen to me this last time, Lets get our server back one way or another! That is all I have to say and also one more thing, I hope your all proud of yourselves for leaving me here, alone, no one to talk to!

Call me what ever you want, you could call me a nerd but I don't care, I'm not crazy but this is for the sake of twodollars

So please bring it back,

A.G AlexiG
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.DyonHasTiTs.com
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

PostSubject: Re: Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(    Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:45 am

It has already ended. We could play terraria. I'll just have to buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twodollars-sandbox.net
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

PostSubject: Re: Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(    Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:41 am

Why doesn't anyone keep my updated? So Minecraft is finished now?
Back to top Go down
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

PostSubject: Re: Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(    Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:42 am

Yeah, minecraft is over for now.
Back to top Go down
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(    Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 pm

sorry dyon, i don't have the money to buy terreria at the moment
saving my money
also mrc if your planning to, i would really like to see your friends server here,
we could all play there couldn't we?
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

PostSubject: Re: Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(    Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Ohhkkk, Why don't we just go to Minii? Anyways sorry for that post ^ I thought we were still gonna play minecraft together, I thought you guys had left. Like Twodollars did lol, I still want to keep in touch though!!

-A.G Alexi Georgopoulos
Back to top Go down
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

PostSubject: Re: Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(    Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:35 am

D, I'm not too sure about Minii's right now. I haven't been in touch for... about 3 weeks.

Dyon we've got ps3 if we need to keep in touch. I'll be on almost everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(    Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(  Empty

Back to top Go down

Please read this guys -Dyon1102 :'(
Page 1 of 1