Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server cleared?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pseudonimos
Site Moderator

Server cleared? Empty
PostSubject: Server cleared?   Server cleared? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:06 am

I recently logged on to the server and none of the commands seem to work. I tried typing /home but got no response, same with spawning commands and /spawn. And on the dynamic map it doesn't show the wilderness world anymore.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

Server cleared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server cleared?   Server cleared? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello!,

Thank you for taking your time to post this to us,

I have NOT been in touch with the server owner for about a month now, so I'm not sure what has gone on. I THINK that this server/site is done for, and we are not using it anymore, otherwise if it is. Mrc, Dee, Or Twodollars have not been active for quite a while due to business, school, or just work, we do hope that he comes back. If he is not back my october, this is done. Thank you so much for taking time to report this to us/me and we hope you the best of minecraft. I will hop on my ps3 soon, message Mrc376 to see what has happened very soon. I do weekly checkups on this site, I might be on tomorrow to tell you what has happened. But other than that mate, we can't do anything to keep communicated with our hosts/admins/mods.

This will be reveiwed by a mod/admin ASAP. As a member, great member of twodollars server. I can say now. That you will have to wait, everything will be on hold. And if nothing progresses in the few weeks/months this server WILL be gone forever.

Thank You,

Dyon1102, ( Alex ) Friend Of Twodollars. And part of the twodollars team

[b] IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL: ELITE_BOUNCER@HOTMAIL.COM
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.DyonHasTiTs.com
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

Server cleared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server cleared?   Server cleared? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:48 pm

sorry dyon but tl;dr
now pseduonomisnwqa or what ever it is,
i can access the old map, but have no permissions
nor can i even change the time
this might have to do with two being away or is trying to set up a better sever, not sure

TL;DR WAIT FOR TWO Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

Server cleared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server cleared?   Server cleared? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:56 am

Dyon1102 wrote:
Hello!,

I THINK that this server/site is done for, and we are not using it anymore, otherwise if it is. Mrc, Dee, Or Twodollars have not been active for quite a while due to business, school, or just work.
This server is still running fine. I believe essentials has broken therefore the loss of "/home", "/spawn" or "/time".
Two has been to the server recently as he must have restarted it.

Best Regards,
-Mrc
Back to top Go down
http://www.twodollars-sandbox.net
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

Server cleared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server cleared?   Server cleared? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:56 pm

and mrc wins
as always with the best answer Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server cleared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server cleared?   Server cleared? Empty

Back to top Go down

Server cleared?
Page 1 of 1