Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG WTF READ ASAP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CheeseBallz
Waking up

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:11 pm

why have i been banned from the server wtf guys...

CheeseBallz01
Back to top Go down
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:35 pm

- world edit abuse
- griefing

sorry cheese but i bloddy hate griefers
maybe ill change my mind, have some compassion for you
but not this week
Back to top Go down
CheeseBallz
Waking up

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:18 am

what the hell ? i never griefed for one and dyon was teaching me how to use world edit...thats so sad after all the time i put in on both servers
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:40 am

To CheeseBallz01 READ

Ok Cheese you are my friend but when it comes to griefing that is bad

I do not like the way you treat other peoples propertys. The world EDIT thing was a MISTAKE and you had no Clue what damage it could do. I Have witnessed some griefings from you. but not like you mean it. You do NOT grief but you do walk into peoples houses and break doors to get in cause you cannot be stuffed doing it the right way. That is Called SLACK and we do not like it in our server.

We are trying to keep the server good we are trying to not have griefers we are Twodollars team. Everyone in the server is a part of the Twodollars team. They helped Create it from joining the server and building and helping but Griefing is NOT Tollerated and we do not want to ruin anything in our server. Now we have had a great time in Twodollars server it has been awesome and I am still wondering what will happen when Twodollars returns and gets the Server back. We can have 2 Servers at a time and im sure we will still be in the twodollars team and we can show Twodollars how we use our WORLD EDIT and he might give it to us. now I don't know when he might come back he might come back next year, but thats if we still play Minecraft! OK now lets get back to the Griefing thing. as a high member of the twodollars team. I can also say my part in stuff and I would say That you should spend your own time off the server and onto some one elses then when you are ready to stop griefing and being slack you may come back to the server and be a member again. I Have nothing against you this is just to keep our great server still great! I will be honest with you. I have griefed maybe 2 Servers just to see people get angry but I will never grief any servers that are anywhere close to this or anyone elses that are my friends Smile so Cheese I want you to go and take a break maybe go offline and build a bit and I say that you can come back Next Sunday when you have learned how to treat our server. This is only going to be official if Dseiva goes through with this ban for a week and 1 Day from now. There is certainly no way we can keep you in the server if you want to grief. The server is down now it has been down for roughly 9/10 hours and when it comes back you will still be banned. You might want to create a server just for yourself that doesn't cost any money with hamachi and apply WORLD EDIT/CUBOID onto your server just like I have to learn how to use it. You can add any mod you want and just learn how to hurt your server before you hurt ours. Like I said Cheese I have nothing against you except the way you treat the server. This is fairly long what I have said so I might just stop now Smile I have plenty more to say about you but I should just keep that to myself.

-Dyon1102 + Dseiva? (Twodollars Team)

CheeseBallz01 = Ban for 1 week and 1 day for actions that have taken place in the server. Remember what I said about getting your own server

(This is just a warning that we are letting you back to our server) BE WARNED

Last edited by Dyon1102 on Sat May 21, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.DyonHasTiTs.com
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:03 am

And I have one more thing to say. Twodollars team, we need to have a meeting about this ASAP when the server is back online. We will not be letting anyone else in the server once we have started the meeting.

+

CheeseBallz01, We do not like the language you use in the server. Don't use the words OMG WTF READ ASAP to get some ones attention on the topic. The amount of Fucks, Shits, Dicks and other language you have used in the server is not acceptable. I am thinking about making the ban 2Weeks for the language? should we Dee?

We will talk about this Cheese in the meeting. where you will not ATTEND and will not hear a word about this. I will tell Mrc over Ps3 if he has not heard here. Cheese do not think you can Chillaxe and be cool about this. This is serious and in the future your actions that you have placed might get you into BanHammer for ever.

+

I AM THINKING that we do a Court case about this where Cheese you find a Lawyer (Not a real one) that can join the server and support your case. We will have a judge that isn't our friend and has not been in the twodollars server before. We will hear how long the judge wants you banned for and it might be a life time.

THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT AND HAS NOT BEEN THROUGH TO THE TWODOLLARS TEAM. (Dseiva & Mrc) THIS IS SERIOUS Cheese So if this gets passed through we will Have a court case and there will be 2 Lawyers and we WILL get everyone who has witnessed a griefing out of your hands. NO EXCUSES CHEESE.
Back to top Go down
CheeseBallz
Waking up

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:08 pm

u take things to seriously yes i have broken doors but then i fixed them up, ur talking about a lawyer on a game dude...its just for fun and u take things way to serious
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Mhmm you know what, lets just forget about this whole thing...

NOT Haha, Yes the Lawyer thing might of been taken too seriously but no, this griefing this is very serious... Read the rules mate. It strictly says NO Griefing.
Now CheeseBallz, Read what I said up there. I said exactly this... Griefing is NOT Tollerated...... I also said that you should make your OWN server and learn how to hurt it before you hurt ours. I am pretty sure Dseiva will go through with this ban for a week/2weeks until you learn your lesson..\

You wrote 'u take things to seriously yes i have broken doors but then i fixed them up, ur talking about a lawyer on a game dude...its just for fun and u take things way to serious' 'Its just for fun' Hm yes ITS JUST FOR FUN. Ahh yes griefing is just for Fun. Now if you think we are taking this to serious cheese go find a new server and play with them. Grief there server and see what happens.. You WILL get banned there is a 99.9% Chance you will get banned. as you can see we have warned you. if you do not like our rules or anything else in the server. Find a new one. We strictly do NOT want any times of griefings in our Server.

Now you said 'Yes I have broken Doors but I have fixed them up'

Mhm, The point there is that you DID break the door and that IS called SLACK, fixing the door might make it better but you still don't do it in the first place.
Me and Dee & Mrc WILL talk about this griefing soon. We can get Dseiva to check the log to see all the griefings you have done.

What do you have to say about the swearing? Are you proud of what you have said... (Swearing) I am 99% If twodollars catched you doing this he would BAN you straight away.

TWODOLLARS.NO-IP.ORG IS A FUN SERVER WHERE YOU CAN BUILD, HAVE FUN AND PLAY OUR ARENA GAMES/WAR BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GRIEFING WE ARE SERIOUS. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT. I WILL UPLOAD A PHOTO OF THE SPAWN SAYING 'WE DO NOT TOLLERATE GRIEFING, EVEN FROM OUR GREATEST FRIENDS' AS YOU CAN SEE YOU HAVE BROKEN THAT RULE THEREFORE BANNED FOR THIS WEEK AND MAYBE THE FOLLOWING WEEKS

Btw! I used capitals to get your attention not for shouting.

-Dyon1102 (Moderator)

This is another warning Cheese. Be warned.
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:51 pm

dseiva wrote:
sorry cheese but i bloddy hate griefers
maybe ill change my mind, have some compassion for you
but not this week

This is 100% Right, You may be let back but not this week, I have not talked to Dseiva yet about this but when we do we will talk about what has happened and how long you will get banned for..

I have nothing against you Cheese and I hope that we can still be 'Buds' when you come back. I'm sorry but I am a Moderator so I am doing my Job, When I mean 'Job' I mean I help the server. I will keep it good and great just like Mrc, Dseiva and everyone else and I hope you can learn to help us by not griefing...

CheeseBallz01 In my opinion I want you GONE from the server and dont take it personally, its for the Server. I don't think just because you have been on the server for a while is a reason to still be in the Server.

If I griefed the server I will take my punishment of Getting banned. This will get told to Mrc376 & Dseiva and see what they think. if its a Yes you will be banned for Life or maybe when you show some respect and write a message in the Ban appeals to get back in. I want you to explain all that you have done and be honost for a let back.

Remember this is just a thought from me and hasn't been passed on to the Server owner (Dseiva)

Back to top Go down
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:52 am

cheese im to tired to read everything dyon read
some fat bitch stomped on my foot today in the mosh pit at 360 n pea
so im just gonna say if you grief and use foul language all the time and don't show respect
i will hack your computer and delete your whole harddrive..
if you don't like this, find another server.
dseiva
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:34 am

Haha read it later or somthing. Cheese remember Dseiva is serious about deleting your hardrive.
Back to top Go down
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Mhm   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:49 am

Wow, read it all. I still can't believe Cheese would do this... or why.
I'd recommend taking away World-EDIT permanently, a 5-day ban and a 2-day no-build permissions.

On another note if Dee gets Voxel-Sniper plugin (which I hope he will) then that's a new thing for you guys to learn.
It's kinda like World-EDIT but for Terra-Forming instead. It can remove stuff just as efficiently and although it may be more difficult to understand,
it makes things look more natural. I'm also an expert on this too. Razz

Banner:
OMG WTF READ ASAP Banner11

-Mrc (Server Administrator/World-EDIT Extraordinaire)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twodollars-sandbox.net
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

sounds awesome mrc!
i will need to learn it first haha
nice banner too,

i will modify permissions shortly,
whats the i.p to your server mrc?
i like hardcore smp

dseivaaaa
Back to top Go down
Mrc
Site Owner
Mrc

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:37 pm

dseiva wrote:
sounds awesome mrc!
i will need to learn it first haha
nice banner too,

i will modify permissions shortly,
whats the i.p to your server mrc?
i like hardcore smp

dseivaaaa
mc1724.servercraft.co:8293
Back to top Go down
http://www.twodollars-sandbox.net
CheeseBallz
Waking up

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:48 am

can i come back yet
Back to top Go down
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:47 pm

you were pardoned like 2 weeks ago.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF READ ASAP   OMG WTF READ ASAP Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG WTF READ ASAP
Page 1 of 1