Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xiceman5X Intro :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xiceman5x
The Newbie
xiceman5x

Xiceman5X Intro :) Empty
PostSubject: Xiceman5X Intro :)   Xiceman5X Intro :) EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:42 pm

I know that majority of people already know me from the previous server, but i feel like i need to re-introduce myself.
Any way i am xiceman5x call me ice if you want. I live in Australia, Vic and i Enjoy gaming.
I don't have as much time, but I will try to be on the server more, and more active on the forums. Razz Happy Gaming Everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

PostSubject: Re: Xiceman5X Intro :)   Xiceman5X Intro :) EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:30 pm

xiceman5x wrote:
I know that majority of people already know me from the previous server, but i feel like i need to re-introduce myself.
Any way i am xiceman5x call me ice if you want. I live in Australia, Vic and i Enjoy gaming.
I don't have as much time, but I will try to be on the server more, and more active on the forums. Razz Happy Gaming Everyone.

Haha yes im quite the gamer I have 7Comps in my house I have held 2 Clans 3 Guilds I am a Pro player on Ps3 Mw2 (Im better than most people)

So I will introduce myself

My name is Dyon1102 No Dyon is not my real name its my big brothers name My real name is Alexi (Short for Alexander) Umm if you look up ^ You will see how much of a gamer I am, I am 16Years old and im turning 17 In JULY! I live in Australia, Gold coast but im moving back to Adelaide in a few months. I enjoy playing games alot. And im not a fussy man with my buildings. I like to have people coming into my minecraft buildings and telling me how to improove them. I am not a Dick, Well thats atleast what I think of myself I do not Grief. My real nationality is Greek and I am greek, I have proof I can say 'You F*cking Wan*er in greek'
'Esi Ise Malaka Pousti Re' xD I am a part of the Twodollars team and I have taken my free time to myself to play on Twodollars.No-Ip.Org Most people don't know this but I stay on the server Nearly 10Hours a day, I stay guard and fix stuff that has been griefed. ruined. If you are a part of Twodollars server you can see under the ground of Town2 I have installde Major drainage systems that go around the whole town and lead up to most houses. I have enough power in this server to Use World Edit and I am a part of the twodollars team. Infact we are all who play on the server. we all help the server by just visiting it, so thank you. Now back to myself. Call Me lol Jkks, I don't have a Girlfriend and Im not desperate xD I am not a geek so please don't comment your opinion on me if its not good. Mrc, Iceman, Dseiva and Cheese have really helped the server and Cheese you are my friend and I am not saying you are not. You have been great to me and so have the others with out you guys there wouldn't be a Twodollars server. I wanna thank you guys for being there when I need it and for being there the funny times of the server, helping the server Re-Open Exspecially without Twodollars and most expesially being a great buddy to me. I might sound like a 6 Year old when i say bud but this is just to let everyone know how awesome they are in helping the server. We have been on Twodollars server for about 6Months and it has been a great time. Do you guys all remember that guy LucaPuca? that guy who griefed stuff then said he didn't do it. Lol those are the great times we had together! SO LETS GIVE A BIG CHEERS FOR TWODOLLARS !! AND HOPE HE RETURNS SOME TIME!

-Your greatest friend Dyon1102

Thanks Guys!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.DyonHasTiTs.com
xiceman5x
The Newbie
xiceman5x

PostSubject: Re: Xiceman5X Intro :)   Xiceman5X Intro :) EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Thanks for the reply mate =]. BTW check out my failed avatar, just made this like five minutes ago, i could make less messy but i am too lazy >.<
Back to top Go down
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Xiceman5X Intro :)   Xiceman5X Intro :) EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:54 am

ice man where bouts in melb r u?
names dseiva call me dee
i live in the eastern burbs of melbourne
pretty busy atm
going to dandy tomorrow
so who knows wen ill be home
sorry bout the server, cant do much about it atm..
Back to top Go down
xiceman5x
The Newbie
xiceman5x

PostSubject: Re: Xiceman5X Intro :)   Xiceman5X Intro :) EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:45 am

I live near Melbourne in Geelong. Sick you got to go to that concert, sorry bout the foot, my friends went there, ,wish i could of gone. Ah well cheers
Back to top Go down
dseiva
Forum Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Xiceman5X Intro :)   Xiceman5X Intro :) EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:55 am

yeah it went off, so good haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xiceman5X Intro :)   Xiceman5X Intro :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Xiceman5X Intro :)
Page 1 of 1