Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban Apeal.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamiett33
Waking up

Ban Apeal. Empty
PostSubject: Ban Apeal.   Ban Apeal. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:26 am

Hello, i would like to apeal for my ban, im not sure why i was banned, i just tried to log in today and it stated that i was "kicked from server".
i havn't done anything wrong.

thank you for your understanding, sincerly Jamie Twyman (jamiett33 in game)
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

Ban Apeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Apeal.   Ban Apeal. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:06 am

Hello Jamie Twyman,

I or maybe another admin does not no exactly why you were kicked, could you please give us the time you logged in. We might be able to check it out and see if anything happened in the server while you were in there, I am truly sorry about this and I WILL message our admin about this to check it out, seeing as you havn't really said anything about what happened, except a couple of sentences, I will just write afew things down here to explain some reasons you might of been kicked/banned from our server,

OK, So Jamie. We are truly sorry about this and tomorrow first thing you ban should be gone and you will be free to play,
Now firstly I would like to tell you we do not just ban people for now reason and I don't think we have ever just banned anyone for no reason, I am a trusted member of this Site/Server and I have never lied to anyone, so I am 100% sure we do not just ban for no reason. Now Jamie if you could please explain to one of us what really had happened and be 100% True and do not like of any of the facts that may have happened in the past you are not aware of because we can find out to what has happened, Secondly we are really sorry if nothing has really happened and one of the admins/mods will unban you tomorrow if there has been no evidence that you havn't done anything wrong. I really appriciate this post you have shared with us and I am sorry I havn't been around to sending a post back with your sorrys and other stuff, We do know this has been reveiwed afew times and has not been answered.

We really would like to thank you for understanding that we have not got to see your appeal properly yet and I wish you the best in this server,

Sincerely,

Alexi G, Other wise known as Dyon1102- Or you could just call me Alex.

Thanks Jamie Twyman for your great and appriciated patience for a mod/admin to respond!

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.DyonHasTiTs.com
twodollars
The Deserter
twodollars

Ban Apeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Apeal.   Ban Apeal. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:07 am

jamiett33 wrote:
Hello, i would like to apeal for my ban, im not sure why i was banned, i just tried to log in today and it stated that i was "kicked from server".
i havn't done anything wrong.

thank you for your understanding, sincerly Jamie Twyman (jamiett33 in game)

Is it possible that you have a banned item in your inventory? It could be that you do, and the server is auto kicking you when u join. You aren't on the ban list. I thought I may have banned you because I went on a ban spree the other night when a bunch of avo people joined and started griefing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Apeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Apeal.   Ban Apeal. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Apeal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server :: Banning :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: