Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Twodollars Sandbox Minecraft Server Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitelist Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brandon10395
Waking up
brandon10395

Whitelist Request Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Request   Whitelist Request EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:07 pm

I would like to be on the whitelist also, my handle is brandon10395
Thanks a million
-Brandon-
Back to top Go down
evansha
Waking up

Whitelist Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Request   Whitelist Request EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Please could I be on the Whitelist. I think its a great serve the best ive been on and would like to continue on it. My name is Evansha03
Thanks A lot
-Henry-
Back to top Go down
Dyon1102
Forum Dev Team
Dyon1102

Whitelist Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Request   Whitelist Request EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Hello both of you, I havn't got my Rank yet as I have not been online alot but I've decided to let Brandon on the white-list as we do know him, Henry could you please tell us abit about yourself and why you would like to join the server, if you've ever griefed and other stuff like that? I hope you understand.

Twodollars, you agree? We let Brandon in and just wait till we get some info about Henry? Lol Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.DyonHasTiTs.com
Aero
Waking up

Whitelist Request Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist me too please   Whitelist Request EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:22 pm

My in game username is aerogand
i have never been banned from a server and i have admin and mod experience in 3 servers.
im also good at building any structure you can think of.
i look forward to seeing your server in game.
Back to top Go down
evansha
Waking up

Whitelist Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Request   Whitelist Request EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:04 pm

haha ok so info you want ... well i started about 2 months ago and got to know everyone pretty well. I go on about 2 a day and love the sever. I have been grief quite a lot for starters my house which was about 10 seconds walk from the spawn got grief hugely in that thier was nothing thier so i had to make a new house in the blackops city. I think everyone on the sever is friendly and have welcomed me into it. I enjoy using the sever and would like to continue so can i please be whitelisted.
-Henry-
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whitelist Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Request   Whitelist Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Request
Page 1 of 1